Reviews for "Doula-Ball"

This made front page HOW?

Wow, this was piss poor. The graphics were sub-par. It constantly looked like it was on a "low quality" setting, although there was no such adjustment. The style was just in bad taste, with boring themes. The sound was sporadic and low quality, making you feel like something was happening in game when it really wasn't. No violence. On the interactivity scale, it was boring. The controls don't function properly, the ball physics are off; it just needs to be re thought. As for the humor, or lack there off...well, there ya go. Overall, save your time on this one. Birthing vaginal cavities aren't the only thing that stinks about this game.

Shittiest pinball i have ever seen

I only can say, this pinball is the worst what i have played. That ball was going wrong way when i hit with those bats or what they are called. And the way how the ball moves in the area is so lame...

Nice!

I'm not a fan of pinball games, but this one was fun. You should try adding more bonuses, though.

Nope

Controls handle sloppy, ball gets stuck like every 30 sec. Only thing original about this game was the theme, and I think that should stay original, overall disgusting.

Try making better stuff

Is this is what the world has come to?

First off, the control system was out of whack. Second off, that ending scene at the game over was disgusting, and appauling.