Reviews for "Doula-Ball"

...

thats just fucked up

blah

it's more like an interactive movie...you watch it and watch it...but on rare occasion you have to hit a button

Wha?

It was good and all, but it just didnt appeal to me that well, the lack of physics really threw me off there.

hehe fallopian...

Thats a very nice pinball game. The theme is very clever. I enjoyed it, however, sometimes the left flipper isn't recognized by the ball, the ball will fall right through it. Boo Hoo. That makes me a sad troglodite.

what were you thinking

this is a pinball game if you could call it that there is no originality in copying games that are already out there and if you do copy an idea at the very least make a good effort to try to make something that works half way decently