Reviews for "Doula-Ball"

horrible

this game was boring. it was too pitiful to actually criticize.
dont rip off another games idea if ur gonna make it even worse then the original version

ok

the idea was good, but the game wasn't. the ball physics were pretty bad, it was pure luck hitting a ramp and very often you could do nothing to stop the ball from going down the sides.

fix those things and it'll be a good game.

tisk tisk tisk

everything looked great and the concept was pretty good as well, but the game play itself sucked ass. i am pretty good at pinball and enjoy playing it as well. Although it pisses me off when i play a game were everything does not work as well as it should

the ball kinda did what ever it wanted to even going through what i thought were solid objects spuraticly jumping when it didnt hit anything and the placement of the keys was pretty stupid, most people dont like playing pinball when their fingers r an inch apart (it kinda ruins the fell of it) and to tilt i have to hit something that is out of the way. most online pinball games use the shift keys for the flippers which make the space bar a pratical thing for tilt bars but you lay out is all wrong.

And everything was kinda crammed in there (i understand thats part of the challenge) it jsut was not fun it felt like work, i dont know iam just babbaling

it needs alot of work is what i am trying to say and take more time and have some friends test it for bugs before submitting something that pisse people off 0/5

great look, not so great game play

I really loved the concept of this one. I thought it was funny as hell.

However. The game play is aggrivating at best. The left flipper sticks regularly, and it is far too difficult to actually manage to hit a ramp, yet most of the steps require the ramps repeatedly.

I dont like games where I have to try more than 5 times at a game before winning, and for that reason I wish that each phase was shorter perhaps. You are already worn down and have a lot of time dedicated before you even get half way through the 2nd phase.

Overall, the idea is brilliant, its nice to see an old pinball style game. and the content is funny. I just wish the gameplay had lived up to my interest in the mood.

w e i r d

that was scary in so many ways .. yet it was alright