Reviews for "Doula-Ball"

I thought it was good.

The only things that I thought weren't good were the collision detection with the paddles, and the screen size. Maybe add 50 or 100 pixels to each side, and it'd be just right!

Great work, though. I loved it. ^_^

Need lots of work

This really wasnt fun and really wasnt good. There is no reason any one in there right mind would have fun with this game. Its not the idea that is bad but the lack of.........................................................
....just about everything u want in a game

Okay, you made a Pinball game but.

I dont know where the hell you get your ideas from but..I think the concept.. well..it was kinda weird.. and a little disgusting.It made me not wanna play at.. I dont know it was weird.. your weird.

Okay...

The game was alright...got a highscore of 41,310. Yea, beat it on my first try...Wouldn't really call this a game though, still it's a game to play, and I am one of those people who play games. The score I left is reasonable for this game, could work on the bugs and everything, even though all those bugs and mishaps actually helped me out in the game. A very small bravo for this game.

nice but..

there should be more lives..and the ramps were waaay too hard. the alternating ramp level was very difficult and so i couldn't finish it. good job, though.