Reviews for "Doula-Ball"

Your gay

This is the gaiest game i have ever played.

wow!

i never knew giving birth was so much fun!

...

....wtf....

Waffle!

Badly made. There were many bugs and it was totally impossible to aim the ball to somewhere using the bumpers. It was almost random where it went flying next time. Draw back and repair the damages made by this game to by brains

Huuuurrrrrr-bleargh!

Was everything else released this week utter crap? How did this get first place? This is the worst piece of crap-shit I've ever seen on the front page.

But it says offer _constructive_ criticism, so I'll try. Make the bounds testers for the flipper actually be on the flippers next time instead of next to them. Make it faster paced so it feels like pinball.

BLEARGH!!