Reviews for "Doula-Ball"

good but

hitting the ramps was way too hard and time consumingl. the ball good had moved faster. the sounds could have been more diverse and the people talked too less.

It was okay

I didnt like it that much but thats just me

this is out there

I gave this a 5 because of the time put in to the game and the twisted thought of making a pin ball game of a woman its great

LOL

That was amazingly fun!

I have a few issues though:

1. The ball gets stuck sometimes. This really bites, and slightly detracts from the gameplay

2. The ball physics could be better, however this is flash, so it's fine.

3. Some people may be offended by this. Fuck them. If anybody gives you a bad review on this, tell them how much of an idiot they are.

10 out of 10 and I'm voting 5 on this.

Very... Weird

I am very sorry that you get so low scores for such an idea. Ok, most people here may be american, and we know what is said about them ;)
Uh... yah, at edges, like the sharp ones in lower left and right there are problems, if the ball can not decide to fall in the out or to the flippers. I also made it to bring the ball inside one of the four round things that are no bumpers.
It really takes some time and it was not very possible to hit certain things. But ignoring all the problems and bugs and so on: I want more!