Reviews for "-Telepath RPG Chapter 1-"

great game but needs alot fo work

the graphics are moderated the music is annoying and it needs a mute button
the combat isnt bad but its sometimes crashes.

Fun

It's pretty fun except I died ALOT but I found a way to get easy gold. When you go to the shadowling camp go in defeat one then go to bed then save and repeat. It's helpful for going back to the academy and buying things.

Yaaaaaaaaaay

Nice constant storyline, decent graphics, fun, and I liked the sequal too.

Wonderful.

This is a very finely made RPG. Other than making it longer, there are simply no ways to improve upon it. Is there any NOBLE way out of the end of the game other than surrendering your conscience?

It's good

not bad, simple to play and understand. However very short, too short in fact and what was with the mini game with the shadowlings? I will play the next 1