Reviews for "-Telepath RPG Chapter 1-"

Pretty good

its a pretty good game, but i think the walking could have a little more control. i got caught by the shadow things because of no control. but overall its a pretty good game.

ok..

good not perfect

Damn

Just saying, but don't spend all your money in powering up your skills like I did, or you'll get stuck and won't be able to leave the academy -.- I gave it an 8 because the game looks good overall. There should be a way to leave the academy without using necessarily money though, or at least there should be some kind of job where you can earn money

lol

the doors look like derpin shlongs hahaha, i got bored after 5 minutes, not my sort of game.

First things first....

Pretzelsticks, you rated a game for how it looks when you walk. You're a moron.
Jaykishan, if you're going to rate low, you're supposed to explain why.
Sketchslayer, why the hell would be being a tlelepath make you stealthy?

Okay, had to point that out. Now, I think this is a very good game. It's not nearly as good, honestly, as your other two games (Telepath 2 and TSoG), but it's still very enjoyable and well made. Honestly, I would have only given it an eight, but I feel as if you deserve a ten for the damage done by the last three brain deads who rated it.