Reviews for "-Telepath RPG Chapter 1-"

Not Bad

Took me a while to figure out the tent flap, but I beat the boss on the first try. Made a bunch of money gambling in Cleo's and boosted my character. My only real disappointment is the ending(s). Pretty much all the same

Harder than NES games

Hard as heck man...hard, as, heck! I even did the trick where I keep gambling with the dice guy and saved my game whenever I won money so I could load it if I lost. Bought a nice amount of skill and ability increases, and I couldn't beat the first boss after trying 5 times.

Not a bad concept, just too darn hard.

I just wanted to say

Telepath Series has been my favorite game(s) on Newgrounds since 2006. The fact that all these little kids are voting so low on your first game is pissing me off. This is a great game, and every game you make is 10X better then the last. The only problem I'd really see with the game is that it's a little to short, but like I said, it's your first game. (I think).

If you don't want to read everything I wrote, (Chances are you won't anyways), Ignore the 13 year old faggots on newgrounds, your games kick ass.

awww come on

I think this could be way better,hope the second one is better

Im sorry

I gave it a shot... but it was extremely repetitive, and the boss was way too hard for the level you are at. you need to run in, and out of the base a million times just to get the money to run to the academy to run back, to fight the boss... to die and do it again. i like the idea tho. ill definately be looking for chapter 2