Reviews for "-Telepath RPG Chapter 1-"

tare

nu e rau

HARD but awesome!

I like the series. I even like this game!
5/5 and 9/10

To short

This is a great game like chapter 2 but this one is really to short

A great concept

The Telepath RPG is an excellent concept that is endlessley interesting. However I did have some problems with the amount of grinding you had to preform to get off your feet with the first chapter. Another turn-off was dialogue. Perhaps if there were more dialogue options, or further dialogue depth, one would enjoy talking to even the lowliest of Npc's. But enough of that, great concept, good game overall, and i can't wait to try chapter 2!

It's...ok

I liked the concept of the game, don't get me wrong. Personally. I found the graphics boring and not at all attractive. The music is good, but got on my nerves after awhile. I hate WASD with a passion, but that's just my preference. I ran around for awhile, played the casino, got bored, and quit. Not a bad game, just not my taste, I guess.