Reviews for "-Telepath RPG Chapter 1-"

stupid sighting system

Why do the shadowlings in camp see you through the tents?

hints

1.to get instantly strong save youre game then go into the bar. talk to the solder in the back corner named gambling jack and gamble 100 coins each time and if things
dont got well then load the game you previously saved. then once youre satisfied with the gold you earned go to the tutoring center and train.
2.the leaders tent is all the up but there are 2 shadowlings guarding it
to get inside the leaders tent you have to enter the flap in the tent on the right side its impossible to enter from the front.

Can't get through!

It's a good game so far. But I'm having problem getting to the leader's tent! I've tried a few ways but I always get caught!

Average

Pretty not much on it.

Alright game...

It's an alright game over all but not perfect, doesn't give you the choice to be a man, automatically makes you a woman! and I'm not too mean with stars, I'll give it a six, and a 3.