For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 227 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "-Telepath RPG Chapter 1-"

this is stupid

i hate games like this!!

nice

very nice gameplay; simple yet well thought out execution.

However, the controls are a bit... jagged. they need to be a bit less carpal-tunnel inducing... perhaps a click-to-move instead? and clear, solid arrows for movement.

all in all, a good game.

short but good indeed

a good rpg! it's short but of course, it's only the first chapter!

Its pretty good...

Its pretty good but i'm not really into RPG(s)

well, it could've been better...

i like RPGs, but... whats the point of getting stronger when it doesnt make any difference?

i spent hours gambling to earn money so i could train, and even once i reached what i thought was a decent level of skills, i went to the camp and fighting seems pointless, since you are forced to start over even if you win...

...and also, the shadowlings seem to get stronger as i get stronger... if the enemies stay equal to you, maybe a little stronger... whats the whole point of being able to train, anyway?

oh, and you really should have a better gambling minigame, atleast allow us to gamble up to 1000 gold, because trying to build up our gold 100 at a time takes forever... especially since training gets expensive as hell, despite it being pointless.

i've spent so much time training... trying to get through the camp is frustrating at all hell!

things could've been done better, is all im saying.