Reviews for "-Telepath RPG Chapter 1-"

AWESOME GAME, DUDE!!

I like this game, the only thiing that annoys me is how hard the dude with the bone mask is!!! i cant beat him. otherwise...awesome!

hmmmmm

it was ok but a bit anoyying

Looking forward to the other chapters

The game is really interesting and i like it a lot. I'm looking forward to the other chapters. The leveling system is innovative, but its really hard to get any money to train the character. This is a really cool game, so keep up the good work!

telepath rpg 2 alpha

I couldnt find a place to comment on your web site so im commenting here. it was an all around good game but there was a bug with sprinting. it wouldnt let u sprint to the north east diagonaly

getting to the leader tent

how do u get past the two gaurds standing at the leaders tent???
i cant figure it out