Reviews for "Cowboys and Chinamen"

Nice idea, entertaining story, and fun!

Almost every single thing about it is good, the animation, the overall feel, the minigames, they're all great. Just a little nifty game that actually manages to entertain me longer then the first minute.

Job well done!

nice

this was pretty cool. it was a good original way to incorporate a number of good minigames into one storyline of flash, hence the 9

Pure brilliance

Great game. Easy to play but not cheesy. Good to see some variety in the minigames.

Great game,good variety!

It was a fun game that kept you playing. But I found the code breaker a tad hard to beat. But other that that the game was very fun. Make a sequel!

Suprisingly entertaining game w/ a small file size

The game is packed w/ tons of fun for just an extremely quick load of just 800+kb. That's cool. Funny short cutscenes inbetween minigames were what really made this collection special though. Funny, fun, fantastic.