Reviews for "Cowboys and Chinamen"

Very Creattive but I don't care for the name.

The author ought to be careful about the name. The word "Chinamen" is extemely offensive to some racial groups and even for people like me who are as "Lily White" as they come.
This is a term my father used to describe anyone who was Asian.
In his day, this was not an offensive term and it was common in everyday language.
I'm sure no offence was intended and I think if possible a simple
fix would be a name change to:
"The Cowboy vs Mi Tu Fat"
The name alone would pique interest enough to get people to come and see exactly who or what "Mi Tu Fat" is or was.
Other than the name I loved the game and I intend to tell a couple of my friends about it and encourage them to come and play.

This is great!

And to all you jackasses who keep bitching about the Racism, the only thing that could be REMOTELY racist is Mi-tu Fat. ITS A JOKE MORONS!

potential for brilliance

tim drew, you are probably the greatest game maker of all time. this is even better than leisure suit larry and i had more fun playing this game than getting naked. i think your humour is sublime and very inoffensive. you could sell this game to china

Tim-theEnchanter responds:

Hahaha thanks Bushy

Once again another good game

Funny failure and win scenes, a hard puzzle: codebreaker which like alot and a fat bad guy.

GREAT!

that is reley funny

and you can skip levels by right clicking and pressing foward