For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 51 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Cowboys and Chinamen"

It was ok

i found this alittle racist....

The Code for the minigame gallery is: minigames

What would have been a great game w/o racism

Ok, I liked the game if it wasn't for all the stupid, racist Chinese comments. First off, can the whole world just shut up about Chinese restaurants serving cat, dog, or rat. It's absolute nonsense that started in the 1920's when Chinese food started to become popular and people were completely ignorant about it so they just made it up--it has no basis in reality. Also, the only people that wear those hats are people working in the rice paddies so that the sun stays out of their face and eyes, so gang henchman and most certainly a gang leader would never be wearing one. The Mi Tu Fat joke is just played out, it's stupid, I'm sorry--even before I knew anything about China I just never thought it was funny. It's just another example of a ridiculous 'English is superior' idea that people get to make fun of other languages---and it's been done a million times over. Great game with some ignorant crap sprinkled over it. The only thing I'll let slide is the chinaman reference which was actually used in those days, but on the other hand making a game set in the 30's called police vs. niggas probably would receive some public outcry wouldn't it. I'm just sick of all the ignorance people have about Asia as a whole, read a book, watch a documentary, travel, expand your horizons a bit. narrow-minded, ignorant monolingual, monocultural twits.

not for EVERYONE

but it was definately for me.
I like this style of mini/game.
oddly, it reminded me of Gunsmoke(the game.)

awesome

amazingly great game ! the graphics aren't sooo really good, but they're not bad and it's imaginative.

teriyaki?