For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 210 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Cowboys and Chinamen"

like the pokemon stadium minigames

remade... heh.. nice... like the pokemon stadium games you remade

good collection of games

My favorite was the bomb bag, but all were good, and they provided a nice mix.
As to the racism, remember that the game is set in the "Old West"
way before political correctness had been invented, so give it a rest.

Humorous

I love this brand of humor. Same as "Pirates and Treasure". I hope you make many more like this. Samurai next, perhaps?

good fun game

its a fun good game

really cool

as i sed its really cool but i no i havent dun much in it but yh its really cool and can sumone help me with log and rock thing cause rocks are flying at me forever and then i lose all my strength yh but its really cool keep them coming maybe next time (as other have sed) a ninja one or knight one or soldier army one dunno well whatever u decide im sure ill like it as i have all ur games but can a use help me out on the log rock thing but anways awesome game AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME :D