Reviews for "Cowboys and Chinamen"

Nicely done

Har, I liked the start with the wagon and the horses. And btw, the person below, the password for the minigames was totally obvious. Pretty funny, nice graphics and gameplay, nice storyline. And Mi-Tu Fat, I only just got it (Me Too Fat).

nice

I liked how u actually had a story to go along with the game. Made it more interesting than it would've been if it was just straight minigames. Little hint for everybody... the password for the gallery is in this review lol. Very nice, keep it up!

wow hehehe...... Pokémon Stadium??? he... he...??

you guys play too much Pokémon Stadium....
great game... funny and versatile.... (or something)

that was my time for today.... see ya

lol Mi Tu Fat!!!

nice game, i liked the minigames expeccially the whack a mole and the shooting. u should make another game like this i would give it a 5/5 just lke this one

not for EVERYONE

but it was definately for me.
I like this style of mini/game.
oddly, it reminded me of Gunsmoke(the game.)