For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 207 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Cowboys and Chinamen"

Great game!

The idea of combining different games into just one was more creative than most of the flash games you see around. The only problem I had with it is that was way too easy.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE FUCKING CODE!?!

WHAT THE HELL IS THE DAMN CODE. OAY, I AINT THAT SMART. I HAVE TO TAKE MATH AND STUFF INVOLVING NUMBERS AGAIN IN ORDER TO GET TO EIGHT GRADE. SO WHAT THE HELL IS THE CODE........good game though. thought it was funny

It was good. Better than the pirate one.

I liked this one more than the pirate one simply because the games weren't as easy. For all the people who were complaining about the code game, it's really not that hard, it just takes a little thinking. Even though the shootout was easy, I really liked it.

All in all, good job. 9/10, 4/5.

Great game..

This game was amazing in every way that Pirates was amazing, so you can just read my review for that game if you want to know what I think about this one. The code game is HARD! I'm trying to get it.

Good

This game is good but short and the last level is 2 hard i caught every unlit expolsive in the bag but 1 and caught only 1 lit 1.....