Reviews for "Cowboys and Chinamen"

Great game!

The idea of combining different games into just one was more creative than most of the flash games you see around. The only problem I had with it is that was way too easy.

Pure brilliance

Great game. Easy to play but not cheesy. Good to see some variety in the minigames.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE FUCKING CODE!?!

WHAT THE HELL IS THE DAMN CODE. OAY, I AINT THAT SMART. I HAVE TO TAKE MATH AND STUFF INVOLVING NUMBERS AGAIN IN ORDER TO GET TO EIGHT GRADE. SO WHAT THE HELL IS THE CODE........good game though. thought it was funny

Suprisingly entertaining game w/ a small file size

The game is packed w/ tons of fun for just an extremely quick load of just 800+kb. That's cool. Funny short cutscenes inbetween minigames were what really made this collection special though. Funny, fun, fantastic.

It was good. Better than the pirate one.

I liked this one more than the pirate one simply because the games weren't as easy. For all the people who were complaining about the code game, it's really not that hard, it just takes a little thinking. Even though the shootout was easy, I really liked it.

All in all, good job. 9/10, 4/5.