Reviews for "Arrow tag"

mousegames around

++ Some nifty gfx.

++++ Varied gameplay

--- On level 19, the only way I seemed able to win was to take my mouse out the window, then come back in from the top. Not sure if that was intended or not, but it felt like cheating.

+ I like how you forced us to move through the red circles on a couple of occasions, forcing us to rethink strategies.

===
Cool game. my final time was '25 mins' but I wasn't playing all that time, so it was probably closer to 10 mins.

Enjoyed it while it lasted. One of the best mousegames around, and I think I've played a substantial number.

not bad.

not a bad game, but i couldn't get past lvl 2 cause im using a track ball mouse.

Click ten.

Mm, it's really addictable. The last level was kind of laggy for me, but that's just me anyway. Haha. This is a great piece of work.

fun

that game was fun you get really into it good job

p.s. wooo i beat it in 10:09 lol

It took me 14:19 to beat it. Its a really cool game. Better than most other cursor games. The final level was easy. It just looks hard. Dont be intimidated by looks. Fun game.