Reviews for "More And More"

More And More

The song was really amazing I could tell you spent a lot of time making it or you are really good at this. You definitely had the same type of beat the whole time but it didn't get repetitive which is a HUGE thing for me. Though the lyrics kind of got old the voice was beautiful so it didn't matter. The only reason I gave you a 9/10 was because of the lyrics work on that good job keep making music.

great

before joining newgrounds i didnt like techno or trance but songs like this have made me change my mind ps great voice

Enjoyable

This was a pretty refreshing remix, It's more easy-listening and calm.

Great job on this.

Excellent, shitty people should look @ this

Now this is what I call perfect 'unpaid' music. Instruments are in good sync, vocals are good, and beat is in place. Lyrics maybe are a little bit boring, but average ... beautiful song.

=====
Phenomic
'The Meanest Critic Around'

impresionante

esta cancion esta genial ase k me den ganas de vailar hehe