Reviews for "More And More"

......

Nice mix, not a 10/10 though as I swear the vocals are really out of time.

AndreaDigita responds:

??? Rly? :O

hmmm

the vocals are too repetitive. the music in it is all right theres no problems there.

your both great artists its just the vocals for me.

i think that the vocals just need work because when she says "more" and when she says "floor" theres a kind of offputting accent in the voice. its something i doubt u can change but thats just what i hear.

pretty good

I really liked most of it, but the vocals leave much to be desired.

heyhey

overall quality is perfect, nice mastering ! Exept ur voc-slicing break the song in my opinion. Maybe if u really want slices , u can try longer notes slice . Do u use FL8 ? if yes , the fruity slicer is less anoying than granulizer (i dunno wich one u use :P).

don't stop ;)

AndreaDigita responds:

Thanks for the tip ^^

I actually did the slicing on the vocals in real time... Im not very good at it :P

But you probably noticed that XD

Tnx again ^,~

Great but..

The vocals could be more..."in the song feeling" ;). It seems like they should play more of a powerhouse role in melody. I mean..I realize that it is the focus, but it could use more "epic" if that makes sense.

I love the music! It's just technical things that are unnerving me a little.. Erm, I feel like there could have been a bit more progression in the song. The beginning has a nice bit, but later it kinda just relies too much on the vocals in my opinion. Also, I could use a few "wetter" synths. I dig the piano part though.

PUMP UP THAT BASS! I could use more of it :). And I mean in addition to the synth bass you have, I was something that makes my room shake. I have a sub and I intend for it to be used! ;).

~TWM

P.S. Just trying to be constructive without coming off wrong. If I gave you a ten that would imply that the song could not be any better in any way. I give tens sometimes for moral support, but you have plenty of that. So you get an honest rating.