Reviews for "Shinsetsu, Pas Ecchi"

Too...Perfect...Must...Turn.....Away....

This is my favorite of your flashes. Every second is pure bliss, when I have a bad day I fix it by watching this masterpiece. I really cannot express how amazing this animation is with words, so Ill just have to put it as number one on my favorites list. ^_^

Bomee responds:

hehe aww i'm sure it's not perfect but reading your review brought light to my otherwise gloomy day. my next flash will be here by the end of this week or the beginning of next week, it's gonna be a funny one but the art will remain. I will keep you updated. I thank you once again for the wonderfully sweet review and kind words. Thankies for faving this and me as a fave artist! *hops happily*

Overall a great piece of art on your part!!!

I must admit, there are some great Flash artist's and then you have your poor Flash artist's then the ones in the middle, But this has that great flash Mentality, Listen sometimes u have to go back to the roots.
Good Job--- Keep up the great Flash
Gothik

Bomee responds:

thankies :) u are very very nice and i understand exactly what you mean :)

Wha...

I dont get it.

I'M A GIRL AND GOD I KNOW GIRLS DONT TALK THAT MUCH ABOUT THEIR BOOBS!

Bomee responds:

are you sure you're a girl? your profile says you are Male... Luna doesn't talk about her boobs. She is just getting ready for school and adjusting her bra is a nuisance. if you're a girl with boobs, you would understand the annoyance that comes with adjusting a bra. As for not getting it, I'm sorry my explanations in the description above are not adequate.

hahahahahahah

HAHAHAHAHAH AHA HAHAHA HHAH AHHA HAH HAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHA you fucking suck.

Bomee responds:

thanks for spending a few seconds on making yourself look like an idiot.

Kawaii! ^___^

Yay for Flash-Ga! I loved this.. Instead of looking at the twitching and fluctuating speed of the story as flaws, I kinda look at it as a bit of a technique in itself. ^_^ Flash-Ga wouldnt be Flash-Ga without all the Flash flaws in it, after all :3

I loved the character animation in this.. Im an artist myself, but not so much in the flash realm :P In photoshop and on paper I do furre, yiff, anime, and some original stuff, but none with the seeming ease with which these characters were done, and in the time frame you completed it!

Heh.. rant rant rant. I'd love to know your DevArt name, because I wanna see what else you can do! Im thinking of getting one, too.. All in all, very good flash, keep up the good work, and Ill look out for your next OMGFLASH-GA. ^_^

Bomee responds:

nummyz.deviantart.com :) I put up all four of my flashes there as well as some art for a game i was working on. thankies, i'd love to see your work on dev too, so if you get a chance to visit my acct, I'll check it all out :) Lol, i'll keep u updated on my next creation :) arigato!! *hugs* wonderful review and comments and insightful thoughts on what makes flash flash~