Reviews for "Brink Of Alienation III"

meh

meh. its aveerage shooter game. Its nuthing new but it took up about 10 mins b4 i beat it. u deserve a pat on the back u got a 3

Good basic idea. Halfway there.

There is some really cool stuff in here, but it needs work. I'm just going to list a bunch of stuff that I think could make this really good:

-Firstly, it's waaay too easy.

-Thinner outlines on things, a shading style that better conveys shape, and anything else that will make this look like a bunch of flat layers.

-Fix the clipping. Twice I got hit by those rock traps when the character was clear of them (or so close that it was reasonable to assume that he wouldn't be squished).

-Limited ammo and the need to collect it (maybe stripping it off commrades bodies).

-The flying level was a cool idea, but just needs more work all around.

Not good.

Dude make your bosses make sense. So the first bos killed me once. I spawned ontop of it and lost a life almost immediatly. When you spawn you dont stop bouncing up and down so I just end up inside a deam again. There is no way to tell where the beam will be shot: no clues at all. A game like this shouldnt be chance. There should be a way of getting around any attack with observance and skill. You got lazy dude.

good game try it!!!!!!!!!!

its a good game but it didnt last 2 long i played through it all u should make a few more monters a little better graphics and better space battle game play i give this a 5/5 this is one of ma favz . try it see wat u think i bet u will like it!

eh...

Not too bad, but there's LOTS of room for improvement. For example, while flying the stolen ship, it's impossible to dodge several of the obstacles. And the sudden spawn of nearly a half-dozen of the pink enemies shortly after that point causes killer lag.

In fact, lag is pretty much a constant problem, even on Low quality. I can't find a reason for this--even when there are scores of enemies on screen, the art is NOT so detailed as to cause THAT much lag. I'm guessing you've either set up some extraneous ActionScripting, or you have layers that just don't need to be there, or something.

Work on it, and you could have a killer game here.