Reviews for "Brink Of Alienation III"

The sound man!!!

U HAVE TO MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO TURN OFF THAT SOUND MAN!!!! I DONT WANT TO HER IT WHILE IM LISTENING TO MUSIK :D

junk

he can fly when he jumps, and halfof walls are not solid. no challenge to game.WHATSOEVER!! so helpme god, give up, or i will tear your skull out and forcefeed it through your ass.

Stage 2 really sux.

The background for stage 2 made no sense. the background is supposed to be slower! not 10 times faster than the foreground. 2ndly it was tedious and really glitched.
Otherwise it was pretty good. Stage 1 alone would have earned a 10 from me. Stage 2 was highly disappointing and annoying. 4/5

GREAT JOB

what can i say pretty good graphics, amazing story line, and a nice collection of rpg gaming. This game was fun and i cant wait till the 4th!

Pretty good.

Congratulations on a quality entry. When #4 comes out, expect to get mt 5 vote!