Reviews for "FFXI: Pointy Hats"

Too random

Seriously now, that was just way too random

roflmao

I play FFXI and by far I think that's the funniest Flash animation I've seen for it yet. It is true though, pointy hats are sexy adn stuff, but I'll stick to my Ace's Helm! :P

-Chron

Unicorn Server

ZeroX4 responds:

Yeah of course now there's better stuff; especially if you wanna look like the guy from Star Trek.

Perfect!

Wow, that was pretty much the way it was XD I remember back in the day (on Fenrir) I almost wanted to get that hat. But then I didn't, as it was just a weeee bit troublesome.

Not bad

I haven't played FFXI in about 6 months now. I'm actually going into withdrawls for the first time since a few days ago and this Flash reaaaaally didn't help lol. I thought it was ok. Seeing all those images , references and O-Hats(!) brought back memories.

I sort of miss it too.

But then I remember those days LFP as MNK .____.

Well thought out

Although I wasn't a DD back when I played FFXI (I was a BLM75), I remember helping out various guild members in obtaining this hat and listening to all the things they had to do just to get it.

Kinda makes me glad there wasn't any PvP in the cities or outside (not Ballista related anyways)

ZeroX4 responds:

Oh yes; if this was like WOW you wouldn't want to go afk wearing this hat ; ___ ; I mean, nowadays my LS could probably do it in a snap; but back in the day that Hecteye could really lay the rape, and there goes 1 mil w