Reviews for "FFXI: Pointy Hats"

Optical Hats

Why does everyone think the Optical Hat is so hard to get? I farmed my eyes in 2 days and then got them crafted by a linkshell member who had 100+3 alchemy, and then went off to fight it with a small group of about 12 guys... Easy peasy... I wear it around as a black mage just to look like a goob xP It's nice for skill up parties though, and it'll be nice once my Corsair gets to 70

Aside from that the sound is quite ear piercing at times and the humor isn't all that great to me... not a Mortal Kombat fan though... and voice acting might have improved the humor some... It didn't even make sense that those two guys were gilsellers, should have had them speaking in Chinese.

ZeroX4 responds:

The two guys weren't gil sellerz orz.. I guess I didn't explain right lol

I'm not saying Optical Hats are hard to get at all! I could easily have bought a cluster or gotten someone to craft one! I'm just poking fun at how people have made such a big deal about having uber gear and getting (pwnzored in the end).

Muhuhahahahahahahahaaaaa

(that was my evil laugh) i love the game I play on Kujata atm i play as a lvl 14 Blm but also as a lvl 20 Rdm named Shadowschythe (I know its a hellva long name but its not abnously long like some people I know) this flash shows what most people would do if the got the chance ( like me for the people who have played with me and know i have a very short temper) very funny and i hope you make more like it ^_^

Capitol!

Quite comical. Ever think of doing the fight between Hakutaku and an alliance of Hat Hopefuls? Flare unable to be stunned by the DRKs and BLMs!

And, on Fenrir, Ext is quite the opposite of your Ext. He leads QuickShot and is generally thought of to be one of the most "1337" people. Unfortunately, he is JP onry, so no love for us NA.

The major gilsellers are the Home-, but not Homer.

/laugh

Going through hell to get it is an understatement. What I want to know is why the gilseller was so happy with getting it. It's not like he can sell it or anything. The most he could do is sell his character, which I doubt. I just hit 70 and still no O hat.../sulk...

Theseus 70Sam/35Thf
Kujata server

ZeroX4 responds:

Meh... I'm 73MNK and I've played for like.... maybe over 2 years, much longer than other people who have MULTIPLE 75 jobs.

Don't take the movie too literally =P Gilsellers can't laugh in the first place they're evil cold-hearted machines.... yes who live across seas.

oh roflmao

i found this so funny :D
i ain't got my O-hat yet but i will ^^