Reviews for "FFXI: Pointy Hats"

awwwwsome ; ;

hey it's me, the 49war/nin24, but now a days: i'm 61war :D nin is at 33 though and the gear put me through hell...on fenrir war AF is garbage, you need a haubergeon (330k when i bought it) sun rings (30k total for both) life belt (30k) sipahi dastanas zerehs and turban (120k total) amemet mantle(10k :P) and a few more expeeeeensive items ; ; if i sold all my war gear, i'd probly have like 550k or something x.x; lolz i guess i should just wait till i hit 72, it's gonna take me like 2miliiiion gil for that gear ; ;

ZeroX4 responds:

>_> You should probably just grind through what you have....

I accidentally bid 2.4 mil on an Aristocrats Coat (I didn't think anyone actually would sell that low!) and now have 0 gil ._.

.... Thank GAWD I have a mule with some reserve cashes. w

this is kinda funny

its ok i guess bwuhahahahaha lol i wish i could play online final fanatasy

ZeroX4 responds:

Yeah I know, $12.95 is a bit much considering how much Xbox Live costs, and there aren't even as many people a server probably. I wonder how much money they actually make! Eesh. Once they start combining servers it'd better go down, the price that is...

^.^

I like coming back to watch this every so ofte, reviewed this sometime last year but its good to relive some of the fun times on FFXI before I was pretty much forced off Carbuncle.

ZeroX4 responds:

It is rather sad. Why can't you grownups just learn to get along >_<

lol wow I feel old now... that was like 2 or 3 years ago.

That was entirely random

That was random but the flash was put together extremely well.

I loved every second of it.

Scorpion is a badass, isn't he?

i liked it