Reviews for "FFXI: Pointy Hats"

.......................dude!!!!

oooooookay...that was so random.
I LOVED IT!

!!!/cry

FFXI was such a big deal to me. I played for about 1 year and got SAM to lvl70....and yes I had the Opti Hat! Now I'm sad that I quit and this makes me wan't to play again, you bastard!

ZeroX4 responds:

orz ^_^; It's like addicts to drugs, sometimes can't stop yo.

hahaha

LOLMAO! XD s#it man. made me giggle. I play that game to i play on 2 servers, 3 characters. Pandemonia and Asura. I got friends who would probably fight for that Optical hat to lol. My sister use to play, she was in Carby server to. she played as an Elvvan called "Aein". wonder if i know you threw her.. O.o

Wierd?

This is one of the oddest movies i have ever seen. I didn't understand much of it, but still satisfactory.
And what was with the pointy hats?
And how did mortal kombat slip into there, i thought this was about final fantasy.

......