Reviews for "FFXI: Pointy Hats"

meow~!

meow~! lol this thing is so funny i got my pointy hat too :O

WOAH!!!!

Never realised this was posted up on Newgrounds Aoshi! I remember seeing this in Junglist when you first made it lmao. Oh by the way it's Damo!

/bow lmao wow. Damo on Newgrounds. What's up w

awesome

really, that thing rocked. no doubt

Pretty hats...

mmm... optic hat... mmm...
seriously though, that probably would happen if there were PvP in towns... and if ppl could loot corpses... but it isnt Diablo, its FFXI, so the only things that come close are the mad dashes to pull VE by frenzied gilsellers... and fights between those who need the rare drops vs those who want to sell them(*cough* 28MNK vs 75DRK *cough, cough*)

back to the actual flash, it is good work, hope you make more like it, because there isnt enough FFXI love on NG. keep up the good work.

ZeroX4 responds:

Well I'm 75 now.... VE no longer drops a money drop (rare/ex)... but ya lololol, it'd be like Besieged but replace monsters with Gilsellers.

LOL!

I walked in on a group of mages wearing those hats once. They were all in Sandy. =P

ZeroX4 responds:

MAGES with Pointy Hats...... THAT'S where the line is drawn.