Reviews for "FFXI: Pointy Hats"

I liked it a lot

Was very funny. Optical hats are so cool. Least I got my Warlock hat thingy. lol. Yeah, most of the lower scores were because they never played Final Fantasy XI. Though I guess it's somewhat okay since they wont understand what the hell was going on lol

Random

Very good and very random!

...The fuck was that!?

Lol! That was quite funny! Loved the random shite... Also the huge breasted Mithra at the end was a nice touch lol. I'd love to know where you got most of the sounds!
(I HATE Jueno for one reason! LAAAAAAAAAAAAAG!)

Omg pointy hats!!!!

Where is my pointy hat? No I'm just kidding that was a great randomness of final fantasy, it was funny and I really enjoyed it keep up the good work.

not funny at all

i'm sorry but that just wasn't funny...mostly cause it didn't make any sence radom is funny but it has to make sence