Reviews for "FFXI: Pointy Hats"

lol, great.

That reminds me of all the shit I went through to get my Norg fame to 4... Must have taken a god damned three month effort... with a lot of slackage in those three months...

Kuran - Ramuh

ZeroX4 responds:

lmao yeah... lots of Zinc Orz used on that NPC =/ Lots of wasted potential gil... since everything dropped in price now... I think all my fame was 10 up to Tavnazia, haven't been on FFXI in a while but I gotta get that new ring!

LMAO funny.

I'm an FFXI player myself. Rioka from Lakshmi. and that was pretty damn funny XD I remember when I'd kill for an Optical Hat but that was ridiculous. XD <3

Yeah... I never did get one.. >.>

Chocobo Races are HEEEERE!!!111

Pointless

We get it, everyone wants an Optical hat, so do I, Gilsellers ruin the game for everyone not willing to lower themselves to buying from them. otherwise pointless. Hadouken? go back to playing FFVII if you like spiky hair.

ZeroX4 responds:

Sir, when you detract everything from a movie's plotline, then yeah... it would be "otherwise pointless" pretty much.
And what exactly does spiky hair have to do with anything =P

Yawn

yawn, i don't wanna write anymore worthwhile reviews. just, this was boring. death, final fantasy 11, steep hats, blah,blah,blah......
just look at the scores to answer whatever.
-Naturada137

LOL

This is the funniest thing ive ever seen on newgrounds. MAKE ANOther... Please?

ZeroX4 responds:

Almost finished with another flash with a similar tone should be out maybe in 1-2 weeks.