Reviews for "the apple orchard"

i enjoyed that

it was just a nice, simple flash with a basic little story and it was refresing compared to a lot of the things i've been seeing lately. the voice acting was good and i also liked the music...it all just fit pretty nicely. good job

wonderful

totally believable plot, i think alot of people could relate to this. this stands out from all the crap that newgrounds usually puts on the front page because it has a sentimental meaning behind it. well done.

I love your graphics style!!! It was both beautifful as original! And the movie itself was also very, very good....applause!

okay

lol the quail was fucking funny

hmm not my kinda thing

ok is it just me or is it not possible for a croq and a quail or whatever that other bird was to mate i mean come on they are both birds but they cant mate together that was just dumb and illogical