Reviews for "the apple orchard"

Original!

I like the style (I did artwork like this in elementary or middle school) and the story. The bird guy reminds me of myself; I've had infatuations and none of them ever turned into anything greater.

Cute...

This was cute, but what I really liked about this was you animation style. Its unique and it is very refreshing to seen new animation styles on the site.

AWWWWWW

Well that was cute wasn't it. I felt genuinely sorry for the boy bird. I hope he makes another appearance and he gets the girl. I like the watercolors(?) and the side line about the crow and the quail was a nice touch.

so true

the kindergarten style animation was unipue and i liked it, i found the situation with the guy getting stuck for words very real, overall i look forward to more of these (i suggest that you keep to real life issues, thats what made this one good)

Sweet

I really liked this one. Its well animated, I liked how you put a twist on the style of graphics. Also your story was simple but true to life.