For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 211 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "the apple orchard"

That sucked

But the new style of flash gets you points

excellent

this was really well done. the humor was subtle, it reminded me of brendan small's work on "home movies". i really enjoyed this, i'll be sharing it with friends.

Nice way to end summer...

Well, summer is drawing to a close here, and this is a nice Flash to view for the occasion. It had good story points that were not as cliche as I thought they would be. The summer love thing is nice and had a sweet tone to it. The other story with the birds in the tree was humorious and had its own summer love thing to it as well. As for other stuff. Nice, artistic style. I'd expected to see something like this on HBO family or w/e. And the vocals were great. Nice music selection as well. It added to the atmosphere and it didn't interfere with the voices. The only people who would hate this are those who hate romantic stories.

Awesome

That was great work. Funny and it had a point too. It was pretty true too. Hope you make more like it.

aww summer love

This is soo cute and sweet! I love how the male black bird just says caw.