Reviews for "the apple orchard"

excellent

hey.. it was a good animation and i like the style of it. the graphics were really good but at the end you can see a big square when it ends, so i took 1 point off, but still it deserves a 5 in my opinion

that was good

i dunno wot the last review was about, but aye i thot that was good, keep it up man, when i first looked at the style i was kinda put off, but it worked really well, good job. i think every1 can relate to that in one way or another, pretty funny too :)

it was good for people who actually like that sort

my summary tells u

Awwww

That was good. I would tell you how I really feel, but then I couldn't consider myself a man....

REALLY great job

very origial great graphics and especially the storyline

I can relate to the story as it happened to me, truly sad