Reviews for "the apple orchard"

solid

the flash has a nice, sentimental feeling.
though what i enjoy the most about it is
the refreshing style of the visual look.
even though it could be refined more...
to that of the paper style of south park;
regardlessly, it was good none the less.
score: ***
MJ

good one

very touching story to this one... very impressive drawings and sketches in this one too. very good work on this one, i liked it a lot. glad to see this one get front page recognition... hope it wins an award too.

Not easy

We always find one more reason to tell what we got to tell when we fear to be rejected
Very soft and naive drawing.
It feels just like a fistfull of fresh air through the jaw...
I like it, it speaks to us without agressing.
We just smile poorly remembering the good old time while we only got our right hand to fulfill... Anyway! All is said.

i loved this..

wow i loved the graphics, i really hope you make more!

apple orchards offer so much opportunity.

reminds me of a story i'm writing about a relationship on an apple orchard. i wish there was more to this flash though. i'd like to see the two birds happy.