Reviews for "the apple orchard"

Nice 1!

You sould make more of them and make a series for little kids (no offens) i liked it so did my 1year old cusion!

lovely

hell this is the firstmovie on newgrouns with no blood maybe maybe not but overall this was good.

pretty good

although the jokes in here were lame it was still a good movie i mean the jokes even made me laugh.The voices were perfect for each of the birds in this too...the music also reminded me of napoleon dynamite

Charming

The graphics were a nice innovation, they worked well with the story.
Not the most engaging story of all time, bit pointless really, but it was great while it lasted.

3/5

That was nice

That was really good, it's so true aswell I mean it's just shows that if you let things pass you by then there gone for good, and when you get a chance for happiness you should take it, but anyway it was really good voting 5 defo.