Reviews for "the apple orchard"

VERY TOUCHY TO MY HEART

i hae dreams like the ones on here but it actully ends up where im being kill by people and rewake like her.......im fritend..and loyal to your shows please make more..............................may be even a aduilt one

Touchy

Really Touchy.
made me think... about my realtionships...

'3up3down' : second

yeh man this has to be one of my faviourite flashes, one of the ones i keep coming back to - backseatkiss : you havnt made any new stuf for a couple of years - please dont give up, your art / storys / voice acting are all superb. Bing on more!

Favorite for some time now

So I was coming back to newgrounds after a long time and I guess I never wrote a review for this. Its one of my all time favorites here. Great job and thanks for the hard work.

Cute and simple.

I loved this movie. It was cute and simple.

I really enjoyed watching the scene where the sun was rising.