For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 211 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Roof Tiling"

FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC!!!!!

This is absolute genus, that effect with the frame splicing in and out is wicked...reminds me of creepy sequences from movies like "The Ring", but yours were unique.......the style itself is beautiful.....and thank god those voices are crisp-clear.....
Omage to you is much deserved.........

Very nice

I really enjoy your work, and this new style of animation was very well done!

Good One

This is very Salad Finger-ish(??) but i like it, uber-scary an twisted.Just like me.Keep up the good work.And wen is tha next salad finger flash commin out?

Sweeeeeet

Dude now thats my kinda movie!

hello

i've watched all your animations, i love them all. i disagree completely with anyone who opposes your work simply because of its disturbing themes. i don't think its exageration, personally i believe it to be an accurate portrayal of what people like us think.

btw your cute.