Reviews for "Roof Tiling"

Perfect Firth

Awesome stuff... I gave a 7 on humor because it was primarily focused on capturing bleakness... you still deserve an 11 for content.

I always wonder what situations you had growing up... it seems like themes of spiritual and physical poverty constantly run through your works. It's amazing that you have managed to rise above your surroundings and consistently provide so many thought-provoking releases.

Viva Fat Pie!

Sweet

I really enjoy your work, Its morbidly delicious. Anyone who says other wise are the ones who are twisted in the head!

God, I love this man....

Ah, Mr. Firth, you've done it again, you fucking ingenius bastard you. I loved the technique. And the music just blended in so well, ah, I have nothign more to say, just fantastic man. Keep it going, keep it going!

Wow...

That was awsome man, every time you make a new flash its always so origonal. Congrats on another success, keep it up!

david firth IS GOD!

THAT WAS AWSOME! the music kiked ass......a little bit of an anger problem that guy has eh?
it was anothere awsome david firth video. niff said.
i think all his videos r kik ass but i and im sure lots of other people want is, MORE SALAD FINGERS!
verry good job david.