Reviews for "Roof Tiling"

hahahahahahaha...

oh my god, what the hell was that, it was the funniest thing i've ever seen...the music matched perfectly with the mood, and the dude with the anger was freakin hilarious, great one man..

David Firth does it again.

Well no surprises its great and I really like the new style of animation used in this one. Still don't think the ambience equalled that of any given salad fingers episode but still classic david firth.

nice work

the first time i saw this cartoon i laughed my ass off.....maybe im messed up like that but its been like a thousand times and im still laughing :) good job

This is the best animation i have EVER seen.

this animation really spoke to me, i thought the music made it all the more enjoyable, and although the rest of it is great, it really NEEDED that sound

wonderful

dave you know what i think i think u are one of the greatest animators that newgrounds has ever seen. sure your flashes are a bit weird but i like them. some ppl may thing that u are crazy but i say to hell with them. keep up the good work and dont ever change... or so help me god i will not be held responsible for the following actions...j/k dave i wouldnt hurt you... but the demons would they crave for blood, blood, BLOOD!
....sorry.