Reviews for "Roof Tiling"

...why arent you famous yet ...

mr. firth , youre obviously very good, but youre more than that to me , youre real. Youre not afraid to show horrible side of things, which everyone must sooner or later succumb to.

i laugh at the people who at the point of salad fingers felt sick and natiuas by your animations and now those same poeple are clammering over themselves to get a peek at your latest submission. i always took it with a grain of salt . I thikn the first of ur animations i saw was scribbler, which emotionally attatched me to you because thats sometimes me , that scribbler.

*cough* anyway, firth , great flash , great idea to introduce the paper thing to newgrounds. i would appreciate it also if u could chek out my flashes give some insight er whatever.

g0bi

Absolutly amazing.

This is easily one of the best pieces on newgrounds. David Firth has succeeded in taking on a very difficult task and coming out with something extrodanarily unique and amazing.
Much like alot of his other flash videos, this one is rather dark, creepy, haunting, even saddening, but still remains entirely spectacular. In only a few minutes this flash manages to place out a very tangable storyline and conclude itself as well. I am so amazed by the stylish flow of the entire movie.
I must say, there is a reason why Firth is so far the only person who has made it onto my favorite artists list. Absolutly stellar. Keep up the good work, whatever you choose to do next.

absolutley stunning

I don't know how you do it...i like this one way more than all yur others. You've peered deep into the mind of someone who doesn't even exist and brought us along for the ride. I wish i could develop a character so real as this. A real situation. A real parinoia. Where the milkman made me cringe and want to turn away a little this one kept my eyes glued to it. I love the technique you used, the flashing of background pictures, for thoughts. In movies it seems corny but here it seems to fit perfetcly. bravo.

OMG!!

David Firth is a friken genius! this wasn't as disterbing as some of them, but it was still disterbing. No one can miss this cartoon!

Wow...

Well...after watching "Berries" i had to go back and look at this one. It seems less random as it did before and also seems a little sadder...more depressing. As i have said before, you have alot of talent. This flash is a prime example of this. Poor Jonathon. This is a perfect ending to the two parter and i think it perfect you did this one before you did "Berries". It was quite an unusual feeling watching "Berries" knowing what was going to happen to Jonathon in the future. Another well deserved congratulations are in order.