Reviews for "Roof Tiling"

another classic

The animation was great, very original, and once again a fantastic story. Keep up the good work mate!

wow....just wow

David Firth makes the best movies, they make no scence and are all ways kooky or bloody...but they get underneith ur skin and stay there like cancer. they r my kind of movies. David, Keep them coming!!!

just...wow

This has to be one of the greatest flash animations i have ever seen by way of well, words cant describe just how inspirational this sort of work is. I find that your style of animation gets better and better and creepier and creepier with every animation you make. Sheer art. The stuff nightmares are made of :P

lol

that was awsome

very pointless and wierd ... just the way i like it :)

fuck man..

My favorite movie of all time is The Ring, and this reminds me so much of it... Your style is fucking insane, the weirdness of it all and the insanity is GREAT. I loved watching your other films, like Salad Fingers. man you have one fucking great mind to think of this stuff. This has got to be my favorite flash on new grounds. You have got to be one of the weirdest, creapiest, most fucked up peoson ever to make flash and i fucking love it!! keep making these man they are GREAT. Its like feaky and phycho is a nice kinda way. fucking nutz man. Its hard to find words to describe this.