Reviews for "TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody"

WOW

I have heard many spins to that Queen song, but this was awesome. The syncing was superb and the art was perfect recreations of the old sprites. That was a great submission!! Keep them coming!!

DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK ON THE PREVIOUS REVIEW

IMINTH222122345 is a stupid bastard, that link has a fucking trojan in it, Tom Fulp should ban this bastard now, as soon as i downloaded fucking link it said it was a trojan.

Back to the review -_-
That was a great mix of two songs lol, that was great, Since i love Bohemian Raphsody, and Queen, that was one of the best AYB flashes i have ever seen!
Great job on the animation and, if you did it, mixing of the songs!

Ahh!!!!!1

My ears are burning!

sob...sob...weep...

This has found a special place in my heart.

TmsT responds:

It has a special place in my spleen, also.

That was hilarious.

That was so awesome. Good job on this, I'd give it a prize if I was able to. Keep up the good work.