Reviews for "TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody"

An Embarassment To The Zero Wing Saga

That was absolutely terrible. You single handidly obliterated all that is or ever was Zero Wing. The song didn't fit at all, and repeating the same word over and over to make it fit in the song was just terrible still. On an off note, to make a guitar chord higher, you go down the frets, not up.

All in all, I prefer the original Zero Wing intro, just too short of a game.

Better luck next time.

I can't accept this as serious.

Tracing, repetition- well, you DO know how to attract an audience.
Although, you don't have any shame towards it do you?
Yech.

TmsT responds:

Awww how cute, you think you're an animator. Too bad your movies all suck.

I don't get it.

This is just another AYB crap. I mean, original was funny, others have sucked, and will always suck. It's been beaten to death. No more. Gah, I'll just go play Zero Wing with my lovely Sega Genesis/Megadrive.

TmsT responds:

Yes. Yes you will.

"And I think to mysellllf.... whudda wonderful... world... Doodeedoo deee..... oooooh yeeeeahhhhh...."

All your galileo are belong to us.

I was about to watch a different movie before this caught my eye when i read the title i thought no he didn't. and to my pleasant surprise you did and I'm glad. Everything was great it was hilarious.

A complete waste of time

Repeating the same words over and over to the melody of what could be the single greatest song of its decade is not only offensive to those with any appreciation for music, but it makes Freddie Mercury want to roll over in his grave. You should have gone about it another way. (And yes, I'm sure this will be voted a "useless" review, but somebody had to say it.)