Reviews for "Orbox"

Heck yea

after beating all 25 lvls i feel achieved... lol only one lvl was enough to make me almost quit if not for my stuborness yes thats stub (my finger stubs) orness lol
avoid the buttons man that lvl was hell first to figger right combo to hit switch ... then back to change it so can get button... to get switch its hit red green red green then go to switch

GameBalance responds:

Thanks! You Know levels are flips. You beter write color for all moves. Or better don't write...

DAMIT

i have played this game for about 30 minutes and i need help .Any tips for lvl 17? i think i know where to go but i dunno how to get there .And if you are stuck on a lvl before 17 then my advice is ,Turn ur head and look at the end first like ,Look at where you have to go .Then trace backwards .(worked for me) btw This game pwns!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

w00t this game rules

nice game, can use up days of ur time (if u r that dedicated 2 your comp) and i liked it!

Finally!

I saw this game on different website a few years ago and I was hooked. but then I couldnt find it anymore. So some years pass and I not only find that it is here on new grounds, but it also has an Orbox B on here too. You rock so much for making this game. I am totally hooked!

GameBalance responds:

oh.. well.. is also on my site gamebalance.com. If u search in google.com or some other search engines u will fiind it on a lot of sites. I guess u forgot the name....

incredible!

You've got an incredible brain, maaan!
In the beginnings I couldn't imagine that such a simple game can also include challenging levels. And it's awesome how complicated ones you could made. Brilliant!
Very few people got such a good brain as you, in my point of view the reason why all your games are so challenging is that.
You definitely are my favourite author!

Haha! Cool :)