Reviews for "Orbox"

Best game on Newgrounds.

Bar none.

love it

very fun and in a way, educational. It increases your logic thinking

Thanks!

Addictive and fun

This is without a doubt one of the most addictive games on Newgrounds. With many levels and increasing difficulty, it gets a lot more challenging and great fun to play. It's a simple yet very entertaining game. Well done, and i hope you continue to make many more games like this.

GameBalance responds:

Logic games is cool. I will make some more of Orbox. Thanks!

I did it!

Whoo Hoo! I did it, all 25 levels!
Great level design and very challenging, I didn't think I would ever pass the random level and the gradual grade up where it slowly got more and more challenging, I loved it.
The look was wonderful as well, very cool. Thanks

Thanks!

AGH....AWSOME

I HATE YOU ORBOX so much that I LOVE YOU, so easy yet so difficult, like Mcy D's, Im lovin it.