Reviews for "Orbox"

"immosible"

To the gramatic teacher guy, dont know wich lvl is impossible lol...it should be higher than 17 or you are so dumb what cant pass it lol....

To the author, good game but im stuck in lvl 13>,< the weird thing was what the lvl 10 was harder than the 11 and 12

great game but...

This was a great game. I loved playing it and keep making more. But what the hell was with lvl 21. It would randomly generate the blocks in the level each time you died so most of the time it wasnt possible to beat. It's a good idea to have a level that changes each time you die so that you have to get it on your first try but make it randomly pick from premade maps so they are all possible. It was a REALLY bad idea to just do it random because 99.999% of the time you can't possibly beat the level. Other than that, good game.

Additive

God damn i hate you for creating this game i cant stop its so annoying and i spend ages thinking about something then realise i was thinking about something for ages that doesnt even work out so im giving this an 8 / 10 plainly on its difficulty and addictiveness ( Yay level 14! )

Orbox Review

We bring you orbox, the best puzzle game on the net.

Orbox allows you to both think of a strategy and finally use your brain, don't let the graphics fool you, Orbox is a very well based puzzle game.

Moving around your little box is very fun, but the gameplay on the other hand is a bit too repetitive, level 13 is so hard, it took me over an hour to beat it.
The repetetive gameplay actually makes the game more challenging and more fun.

The graphics were a bit to sloppy I suppose, but the backrounds are soo beautiful, I loved that every different level had another pretty awesome backround.

This game is a must play, it will keep you playing for hours. Orbox is a very very great puzzle game, 5/5.

>.>

Harder than fuck but it was an awesome game, i got to lvl 11 then i quit caz i have a cold. >_>. But anyways it was great. I know you made alot but, more please! :D

GameBalance responds: